Sunday, April 13, 2008

To My Audience

For many of you this might be the first time you have come to my spot--My blog titled above, My Life and Times w- white folks. I since talking w- the wife, and her urging, I have decided to go live with my site. I have and will continue to make additions and revisions to the site/blog and welcome your opinion and most importantly your discourse. All I ask in return is that you tell others about my blog -- be them white or Non white so that the conversation can keep going.
Happy reading and look forward to more posts soon.
R2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting.I'd say those kinds of folk sure are predictable.One can count on them looking out for each other.And you can always be sure that they are going to write a book (and get rich) for the slightest inconvenience:I lost my dog; I dreamed I was abducted by Martians;my child can make pancakes; I was falsely accused of raping some woman. You get the picture.Why, Coach Bobby Knight has a product endorsement now, all because he was known for throwing chairs while coaching his teams.
Let a Black person submit a book proposal about something stupid and see if it gets published ( and made into a movie).