Thursday, November 06, 2008

New Years Eve, November 4th 2008

New Years Eve November 4th 2008
I never thought that I would be using the words from the Bush presidency to comment on the tremendous outstanding election results from November 4th. It was funny because my Godbrother asked, where is your blog, I know you have got something to say now!!!. It’s going to sound funny but I had to wait for a day for the reality to set in. Do we really have a Black president elect? When we first saw the declaration (Dr. Wife and I) we saw it on Fox news. Immediately I challenged it because I know how Fox news got us in this crap w-Bush screwing up the calling back in 2000. I don’t believe them, turn to CNN because they can’t be trusted. Hell, Fox news are a bunch of neocons anyway with an agenda. Now when Anderson Cooper came forth with the truth, well needless to say, I was shocked. I mean yesterday was like new years eve in November. I was high all day until I heard some of the racist fall out from the election. One of my fellow gymrats shared a story with me about how he had to keep his head down because some whitefolks felt the country was going to hell on a motorcycle. At NC State, the term Black House was sprayed on the free expression wall. The worst however came when I heard some moron say that this election was as tragic as September 11th 2001. Like I said before, white folks—not white people—but white folks are going to be in a serious state of psychosis while black intellectualism will be in demand. See, white folks who have really governed from a position of “race superiority” now have to go to sleep knowing that the man who is keeping the “football” also know as the Nuclear Launch Codes, doesn’t look like them and certainly may not think like them . That’s going to take some getting use to and it’s not going to be easy. The state of and the face what is “American” is going to change and my projection is that the status quo is really going to be shaken up. In the words of John McCain, “the people have spoken.”

No comments: