Sunday, October 18, 2009

Blues from the flu

This is one of the few time I took a little time to actually add one of my original photos to the site. In attempting to recover from the flu--eech I hate it, I am pretty much bound to three places; the sofa, the bed, and maybe the computer. As I am waiting for the revision to come back from my dissertation advisor I am having to recover from aches, the fatigue, the drip drip nose... In an attempt to get to my 100th post I wanted to take time to be creative but also lament. Since I am confined, there have been some things I just ain't been able to do. One is sleep right. I'll either wake up from being congested, or have the headache from hell. The other thing is read. Its kinda hard to focus on work when you have to take one pill after another. Tamiflu, vitman C, zertyc, tylenol, thereflu. All this just so I won't have the full blown flu. Eitherway it still stinks...I can't go to the gym, run or anything-- Just beat up completely. I hear when people are usually confined they then take time to get more creative... I guess this is my version. I took some time the other day and came across a text which i wish I could figure out how to liberate the minds of some of the folks where I used to work. Though its controversial, I think the text hits the nail on the head.
Look for it in my next post

No comments: