Monday, March 22, 2010

Model Citizens?

Last night, I like many other folks found myself watching the historic healthcare bill become a law. I mean I couldn't believe I found myself watching C-Span like it was an episode of Dallas-which pretty much had all the drama. Watching the entire thing I kept thinking about school house rock -- the episode where the bill becomes a law..
Driving home thinking about how some of the neocons on the radio were just like frickin loosing it.. It was ridiculous. But I think what I found most disgusting was the behavior of some of these white folks who just behaved so despicably during the whole process. I mean it was just simply boorish and obscene.
And then the shock of the night-- the baby killer business
Is this what I was taught in my civics classes?

No comments: