Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Unfortunately I have a talent

I have an uncany talent for reading faces and emotion. Like rt now I am in barnes and noble and I am looking at this woman who is in deep contemplation. Then I see the a typical soccer mom with her two teenage kids. You know some times I think people just come here for the anonimity at least that's why I am here. JR and I came here for our father son cookie night and his mother shows up out of nowhere. I just feel that she just intruded so much on our time. Maybe I am just venting a little too much. It's been a rough week and it's only Tuesday. Within this transitional time in my life I can't seem to move forward. Today was suppose to be the day where the gears would start to turn but no there is another logjam. I was so annoyed and angry today. Luckily I caught myself and just said control only what I can control. So I calmed down and ran five miles. By that time I had cleared my head only to have it disrupted. Boundaries I think is key and I just feel my boundaries have been respected. Finding out my belongings were placed in storage without my consent, prolonging the inevitable, and then intruding on my time with JR- it's just been a rough day.

No comments: