Saturday, April 17, 2010

09 is officially behind

I have never been so happy to see a year go.... Man 09 was a very bad year...
To keep it short lets start with the begging

1) January -- Had job issues (straight from the gate)
2) February--Major family issues-- at war with mother, aunts
3) March--Beware of the Ides of March--More crap to deal with at the job
4) April-- The world starts to turn backwards, beef with Mom and Aunts escalate to Grandmother
5) May--Reckoning Begins-- Wife and Baby head off to Michigan, against my wishes-- New Administration at the office--Office troubles have a blow-out on damper 3
6) June-- Terminated with extreme prejudice and no due process-- Wife and boy off in Michigan-- Wife has nervous breakdown when told of terminated employment.
7) July--Birthday (not too Happy)-- reality of unemployment starts to hit-- depression starts knocking
8) August--Unemployed and now separated charged with Domestic Violence, almost involuntary committed. Two panic attacks that put me in the hospital. Brother in-law intercedes and basically tells me -- his sister is just sick of me.
9) September--Wife and child are back after separation, still anxious as hell, no job, drawing unemployment, attempts at marriage therapy.
10) October -- the swine flu -- oh how I loved the swine flu. My mentor Dr. Freddy Jones is a casualty of the swine flu. He dies in October. For the first time in my life I cry at a funeral.
11. November-- Separated again, evicted from the house, again charged with Domestic Violence, involved in a car accident, have my first concussion in life and oh yes, I now get an education of the Domestic Violence Laws of North Carolina...
12. December--After being exonerated of all Domestic Violence charges, I begin to try to move back into the house only to have my wife create a toxic environment. Living downstairs trying to keep peace in the house a truce is drawn so that our child will have good holiday. The truce is broken promptly at 12:00 AM Jan 1 2010 and the war of the roses is on once again.
1. January 2010-- I get a surprise special guest visit from Child Social Services regarding an child abuse claim. Our child who split his lip at daycare is seen under stealth at the hospital under the allegation of child abuse.-- Yeah--
2. February 2010 -- The war is on again even more intense-- After again being exonerated on child abuse claims, I am able to be admitted to Ph.D. candidacy status-- still no job, drawing unemployment benefits
3. March 2010--Thinking that my marriage has some chance of being resuscitated -- I now come to terms with its terminal status. I no longer wear my wedding ring and begin to really absorb what has happened to me with the many false claims against me. I realize all the money that is wasted in attorneys and really begin to hit the wall.
4 April 2010-- After hitting the bottom, I now realize which way is up. Slowly i begin to crawl out of the pool of self pity and begin to reclaim my life back. I have an apartment, job opportunities, and even a new teaching post at a new university. I am rediscovering myself and consider myself a recovering spouse of female spousal abuse.

No comments: